I really should update my stats, but I haven’t had the chance or time. But, I’ve lost 21 lbs* so far and I’ve been dieting somewhat, I’ll actually resume my dieting & exercising tmrw.
I’ve also been praying to God and Christ, to help me lose weight! Yes, you can pray about anything to them! <3 But, I’m going to copy & paste my workout, I’ve been doing. So feel free to message or write me about anything, below if you have any questions. Also tell me if it’s working for you! <3
My Leg Exercises:
- Front Kicks: Reps: 40, Sets 1. (Kick left then right = 20 reps each leg)
- Squats: Reps: 60, Sets 1. (Wide & up + down)
- Lunges: Reps 25, Sets 1. (Left & Right leg = 15 reps each leg)
- Back Kicks: Reps 40, Sets 1. (Kick left then right = 20 reps each leg)
- Tip-e Toes: Reps: 40, Sets 1. (Just stand on your tip-e toes & repeat)
- Leg Jiggle: Reps 20, Sets 1. (10 reps for left & right leg)
- Laying down Bike Ride: Reps 40, Sets 1. (Lay on back and act like you’re peddling)
- Ballerina Walk: Reps 40, Sets 1. (Lay on back & point toes like a ballerina & walk)
- Spread-Em’: Reps 40, Sets 1. (Lay on back, open & close legs.)
Trust me, if you do all of the exercises above, you will indeed feel burning.
My Arm Exercises:
- Lift Weights: Reps 20, Sets 2. (Left arm & right arm = 20 each)
- Bicep Curl: Reps 25, Sets 2. (Stand up, weights in hands & lift to chest)
- Lying Down Tricep Extension: Reps 10, Sets 2. (Left & right arm individually)
- Girl/Push Ups: Reps 20, Sets 2. (Fast pace)
My Stomach Exercises:
- Suck it in: Reps 40, Sets 2. (Just suck in & out; holding stomach in)
- Ab Wheel: Reps 20, Sets 1. (Just roll as far as you can)
- Plank: Hold for 20 seconds.
- Belly Dance: For about 23 minutes (about 7 songs)
- Crunchs: Listen to one of your favorite songs & do as much crunchs as possible!
- Jog in place: Listen to one song.
Hey! Becca here :) Since it has been highly requested, I decided to make a page full of tips on how to tone that trouble area. Whether it be your butt, thighs, arms, or abs, I hope I can help you find some new favorite exercises to work those stubborn areas. BUT REMEMBER: There is NO SUCH THING…